Monday, June 8, 2009

Grand Canyon: part III

This chica here... who does pretty decent without a nap, falls asleep happily in the car and can verbalize what she needs...had a fairly good time:



She loved getting on a big bus...



She enjoyed running around, climbing, and jumping...



She was even brave enough to pose with a Cowboy during a Wild West Shoot-out Show...



She found ways of entertaining herself during meals...



The other little guy here, was not so fortunate. He spent meals pretty much looking like that (or more miserable!) And he spent most waking moments in the car like this:



I felt so bad for him!


I did love having some inspiring scenery as the backdrop for playing a little more with my camera. Playing with the shutter speed here:






Trying to get some close-ups (I need a macro lens)



3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous! I wish I had a camera like yours. Thanks for the good advice on my blog. Your kids are absolutely adorable! I'm glad G had a good time, but I feel bad for nico too. Your pictures are amazing and very good quality! Love what you came up with playing with shutter speed and nature shots. They turned out great. I think a macro lens would be a must for me since most things I like to shoot are close up lately. I'm sure you would have fun with one too. Hope all is well. Danielle.

mosey (kim) said...

I love that you're playing with photography. Definitely a passion of mine, but I'm waiting on a new camera so I can do more than point and shoot (and take the occasional stunning shot with my husband's closely guarded Canon 5D). And your children are beautiful, even unhappy!

Sara said...

Great pictures. Are those your kids?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope it brought back good memories!