Sunday, May 30, 2010

Second clue

If you are coming in late, we are playing a game. I choose a person, place, or thing and then answer questions to give you clues.

Here's a recap:


It's a place

The first question is: If you were a song, what would you be?

Clue: Amarillo by Morning

Sorry to make you wait until morning (Aaron!--who is my brother). No one guessed the correct answer, so I'll give you a second clue.

My favorite answer was "the sun", that's genius for that song. I'll have to remember that if the sun ever does come up (in the game).

The second question is: If you were something in a purse, what would you be?

Clue: Car-rental key

Now make a guess! Be brave, even wrong guesses help narrow it down.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A highway.

Stephanie said...

florida? Lame guess, but I am completely stumped!!

Abby said...

this game is hard. i want to say "vacation" but can that be a place?

Anonymous said...

a highway in a purse? now i'm lost. :)

i came up with road map but that's not much of a place.