Sunday, May 30, 2010

Third clue

Ok, don't give up, it takes a few clues...

Again, here's a recap and remember, I can't give you a clue that has any part of the answer in it, so sometimes it is a roundabout clue.

It's a place

The first question was: If you were a song, what would you be?

Clue: Amarillo by Morning

The second question was: If you were something in a purse, what would you be?

Clue: Car-rental key

Third question: If you were a movie, what would you be?

"Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier"

Any takers?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I might have an unfair advantage in being up so late, but.... my guess is -

The Alamo!

That has to be right, right?

Stephanie said...

I am guessing your brother is right! Not being American, I had to do a little research on Davy Crockett, though of course I had heard of him. Can I just say, the picture they have on wikipedia really does not depict the kind of dashing hero one might expect... :)

Emily said...

Ohhh, I think Aaron's got it. This game is hard! Now that he's said what I'm assuming is the right answer, it all makes sense, but before that I was so confused by how the clues could possibly fit together.