Saturday, November 29, 2008

G's favorite tune

My daughter's new favorite song has been on my mind. . .

every minute of every day since our discovery of the little ditty


I am far too lame to figure out how to post the actual video here, I have no idea how to do that, so here is a link




She is too young to know that there are so many sticky songs out there that are going to "gum up" her cute little head. . .


Like, for example, this one...




or this one...




or this one...




or anything by Juanes, like this one...




or this one...





So really I just mentioned Juanes so I could post this purely informational (read: gratuitous) photo to introduce you to him and show you what he looks like.


I am nothing if not educational...




...................Well, his songs DO REALLY stay in your head................ like forever..................... but not in a bad way...................................... at least at first.

No comments: